All 33 art Reviews

Annika Annika

Absolutely amazing, how long did it took to finish this masterpiece?

Tainted Goods Tainted Goods

I love the detail you've put into this artwork, two things that bugs me as to why his hair is all shiny, he's on hair gel or something? and in the background, the sign says, "H. C. HAMBLEFLAPP'S MIRACLE SNAKT OIL". Makes no sense to me, as If it's written in another language. All in all you did a super awesome job. 5/5! :D

deathink responds:

Thanks dude, it does say "SNAKE OIL" but the paint covers up the bottom of the "E". I am glad you like it ;)

Pulp Pixelz Pulp Pixelz

I adore your drawings. Now this! goes to show amazing things could come in simplest forms.
btw you should have named it, Men in Block.

Uberrashung! Uberrashung!

You are

a great artist and you know that...do you?<.<
10/10 5/5 AWESOME JOB

Under the desert Sun Under the desert Sun

It's awesome!

and just one thing.
permission to favorite this sir? >:D)))

Blam This Piece Of Crap! Blam This Piece Of Crap!

Sweet.

I like all the lights and stuff...i like the detail on P-Bot...next time can u do G-bot? :3

Kuoke responds:

I'm thinking next year should I still be alive, I might do something landscapey.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PICO!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PICO!!!

this art

puts a smile on my face...Good Job!!!10/10 5/5

einharjar responds:

Haha thanks! Im glad Pico's ears did the job of putting smiles on Newgrounders faces. hehe

Taxidermy Penicorn head Taxidermy Penicorn head

good job

i giggled a little but it's ok...u should have put "U LIKE THIS" for maximum ROFLMAOness...10/10 5/5

Chunky Castle Crashers Chunky Castle Crashers

WHOA!!!

awesome art ya got there buddy...i like how green fire,fire,electricity and ice is put together in one awesome art...make more!!i mean seriously MAKE MOAR!!!10/10 5/5

intensity intensity

Excellent Job

pi really love how you did this in just 8-9 hours...when i attempt to do things like this it takes a month...when i saw the thumbnail i was like"who puts a picture in an art portal" when i full-sized it,it was a fully detailed drawing...looks like hulk...Excellent job 10/10 5/5 FAV!!!why wouldn't you be prepared for a front page?This is the coolest work of art i have ever seen so far...I LOVE IT!!!make moar!